May 15

Wow! I guess I’m just not ready for the year to end!

So, yeah…I keep talking about next Thursday and Friday, and school ends on Wednesday.  I just do not know what I was thinking!

Not a problem in any way!  So, let’s plan to meet on Tuesday, and we’ll play one of the games that I know you’ll like.  I will post links for both games after that meeting, and you can play on your own or not, whatever works for you.  But, I promise that the one we’ll play together in our meeting is one you will want to try.  So, if you can’t make the meeting on Tuesday, be sure to check out the link and give it a try.  

😢 This means today is our last CNN10 Friday together.  You can watch CNN10 anytime you want, of course.  Just google CNN10.  They do shows Monday through Friday during the school year (and they don’t end when our school ends, though they will end at some point for the summer).

Have a great weekend!

Posted May 15, 2020 by Mrs. Chafin in category Uncategorized

About the Author

Welcome to my blog! I have always loved Social Studies, and I love being able to teach it! I'm a wife, a mom, and a Nana, and I love my family and Disney. I look forward to another awesome year!

1 thoughts on “Wow! I guess I’m just not ready for the year to end!